So last friday Kaiden used the potty 3 times! Well on saturday we spent the WHOLE day at the park and Sunday we woke up and went to church etc, so we hadn't done much potty training. So I was SHOCKED last night when I was getting Kaiden ready for bed I left him naked to get him a night time diaper and his jammies and I came downstairs and he was USING his potty! Wow! ALL on his own! I was so excited! And 10 minutes after that he ASKED to use the potty and went! He is so smart! Im hoping and praying this potty training thing will be fast. Its times like this where you can look back and really realize how awesome and rewarding parenting is!
Today Darren left early to take the LSATs! He has studied a TON and will definitley get a good, competitive score! Hopefully a good enough score to get lots of scholarships and get into a nice Texas law school! Haha, actually his top choice is in Omaha, but I won't stop suggesting Texas....... or Utah! I know we'll be happy wherever we move to, but some long decent summers, with a decent zoo and water park would be nice!
Since Darren left early to drive to Pocatello to take his test, I decided to take the boys to the park. We've been spending alot of time there and making lots of friends with the other "regulars" of the park. They also have this free, mini waterpark right there and Kaiden LOVES it! For some reason they have the water FREEZING, but even that wont keep him from playing! I even ordered an awesome new baby carrier for Jaxton! Taking walks is easy since both boys are strapped in our double stroller, but its kinda hard to chase Kaiden when he wants to play on the jungle gym. Im pretty excited about it! I never neede to use a carrier with Kaiden and was pretty surprised at all the choices out there. I got myslef a Mei Tai style carrier and will be stalking babysteals.com for a good priced Ergo for when he gets bigger. I can't wait to use it!
No comments:
Post a Comment