Header Picture

Header Picture

Monday, October 15, 2012

A name, a name! We've got a name!


Our Baby Girl/ Princess/ Baby Cakes/ Valentine's Baby/ Little Sissy has a name! Well, a first name! So its no lie that Darren and I had a feeling it was a girl and for some reason I was completley drawn to "E" names right from the beginning. Well Darren REFUSES to talk names until he knows the gender so I said NOTHING to him! Well, one night, when I was about 10 weeks along, he had a dream that we were having a girl and that her name would start with an "E". Crazy, no!? Well the day we found out it was a girl, I went out shopping while Darren watched the boys, and the name just STRUCK me! I had seen it before but that night it was like, this IS her name! And its a good thing Darren and I have such similar taste in names, because when I got home I told him that our baby girl  has a name! After he heard it, he said he loved it! In case you're following, we've had her name picked out since 16 weeks, we ROCK!! We still can't decide on a middle name but her beautiful name, which is number 272 on the girl's name list, is Emery! Yup, Lil Miss Emery has such a sweet ring to it! And it means "Ruler" (not the measuring tool! lol) which is perfect for a lil princess! =D We just can't wait to meet her!! Grow Baby Grow!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh YAY, Sweet little Emery! That is so cute, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the name! there's a little girl named emery in our ward and she's just the sweetest and cutest little girl ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's actually a top 50 girls name in Utah! lol. Everyone I know from Utah knows at least 1 Emery, but anyone outside of Utah has never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it! And "ruler" is right. Little Ellie is the BOSS of our house. haha, it's totally a girl thing! Can't wait for little Emery gets here!!

      Delete