Header Picture
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Baby, Ready or Not!
This summer we got a little surprise present from, our dear friend, the Stork! I actually found out Father's Day/ our 4 year Anniversary weekend and told Darren over dinner on our date! It was so sweet! While I was still in shock, he was excited the minute I told him! lol. I won't lie, I've had the worst morning sickness and I absolutley HATED being sick during the most fun months of the year. However, it was super nice to have Darren home ALL summer to help out during my first trimester! It really couldn't have been planned better! We are super excited to meet our dear, sweet Baby Cakes this February! Once this one is born we will have Winter, Spring, and Fall babies! Maybe next time we'll get a Summer baby and complete the Seasonal Set! lol. Kaiden likes to hug my belly and listen to the baby's heartbeat. Jaxton just likes to give my belly raspnberries! lol. We are beyond excited for this baby and we get to find out pink or blue next week! (Although we having a feeling it may be pink!) But dont quote us because we would be over the moon excited for a boy. Really, we dont mind as long as the baby is healthy! Everyone has been telling us it's a girl, like I'd be upset with another boy, but I love my boys and would happily have all boys! I just hate the not knowing part! I just want to get to work nesting and decorating already!!!!!! =D And if it is a girl, I've got some SERIOUS shopping to do! lol. And although this baby has been a little turkey what with the Kidney Infection (usually caused by pregnancy) and the awful morning sickness, he/she has been quite fun! I felt the baby move at 11 weeks (super early since I felt Kaiden at 13 and Jaxton at 14!) and Darren has been able to feel the kicks since 13 weeks! Holy Ninja Baby Batman! All of this, leads me to believe it's a girl. I always said if we have a girl she will be the death of us, lol. She would be spoiled rotten and wild and constantly keeping us on our toes! I've been correct at guessing Kaiden and Jaxton's personalities and based on how I feel this one's personality is, my guess is girl. But I wouldn't mind being proved wrong. =D We shall see! Did I mention I hate waiting!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
SOOOOO excited!!!! congrats again!!! i'm so excited to see what you're gonna have! you make such cute boys so it'd be awesome if you have another one, YET, i'd love to see what your girl would look like! that's the only reason why i'd want a girl...otherwise, i want all boys.
ReplyDeleteHaha! SAMES! Actually other than seeing what our girl would look like, I would LOVE all the shopping and accessorizing there is to do! I think boys are soooo much fun though! I could deff see myself with ALL boys and not feel like I was missing out! =D
ReplyDelete