Header Picture

Header Picture

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Romriell Family Update!



It seems like FOREVER since I've posted on our family blog! So I figured I'd better fill everyone in on what's been happeing this month!
Here are a few quick notes about the boys! Kaiden first!
~Kaiden has a very favorite color, BLUE! Whatever CAN be blue SHOULD be blue! Food, toys, clothes, underwear, towel, etc! And he loves pointing out everything blue!
~Kaiden's favorite toys are his Ride On toys. He currently has 3! A fire truck, a 4-Wheeler that he calls his Monster Truck and a Big Wheel that he got for Christmas!
~Kaiden's favorite tv show is The Backyardigans ans Spongebob!
~Kaiden's favorite movie, this week, is Monsters vs. Aliens!
~Kaiden's favorite food is Macaroni and Cheese! And any kind of candy, cookie and sprinkles! lol
~Kaiden, and Jaxton, share a LOVE of Bath Time! I guess it doesn't hurt I try to make it as fun as possible! We use the bubble machine, toys, games and washable bath markers!
~Kaiden's favorite thing to wear, a white shirt and underwear. He is a lounger. lol
~Kaiden's favorite game is Duck, Duck Goose or I Spy Something Blue! lol
~Kaiden's favorite snack is a tie between Goldfish and Fruit Snacks!
~Kaiden's best friend is EVERYONE! Seriously, such a friendly guy! He may be shy for .2 seconds but the next thing ya know he is all over ya! He is especially fond of his Uncle Dallen coming over! He gets UBER excited when he knocks on the door!
~Kaiden has a girl friend! Okay not in a romantical sense, but Kaiden and Autumn are joined at the hip in our ward's nursery! They are always playing by themselves in a corner at church. hehe. And he asks about her ALL the time!
~Kaiden's favorite song is This Little Piggy and Popcorn Popping!
~Kaiden's favorite animal is puppies! He loves to run around acting like a puppy, with his tongue hanging out! He also loves to give puppy kisses! Haha!
~Kaiden has an OBSESSION with monsters! He literally loves EVERYTHING monsters. And you'd be surprised on how many movies have monsters/ monster looking creatures in them!
~Kaiden's favorite book is Disney's Aladdin and also a touch and feel book called Tails. Kaiden HAS TO have a book read to him at nap and bedtime. It is so cute!
~Kaiden's favorite drink is CHOCOLATE MILK! He is a chocolate milk junkie! It's ALL he wants to drink from morning until night!
~I'm not quite sure what Kaiden thinks he want to be when he grows up but he is fascinated with Fire Trucks (fireman?), Puppies (vet?), Candy (sweet treats maker?) and anything he can ride on that goes FAST (adrenaline junkie?).
I just love watching this kid grow up! He is energetic and we have a hard time keeping up with him most days, but he is A LOT of fun when you don't have chores to do and can just PLAY! He loves having my UNDIVIDED attention! We are also potty training AGAIN! He was potty trained at 19 months and at 25 months (yes 6 months potty trained) he decided he just didnt want to do it anymore. We fought about it for 2 weeks, we are both very stubborn, until Darren had had enough of cleaning up messes and we threw him back in diapers. I figured it was just a phase he would get over quickly, BUT he never snapped out of it. So I took it upon myself to push him, because I KNOW he can do it! And after a crazy week, he's potty trained again. Not 100%, maybe 80%. He still has occassional accidents and sleeps with a diaper on but way better than 0%! We're super proud of him! He is growing up sooooo fast! Kaiden loves helping! Seriously! I have to fight this kid over a mop every day! lol. I let him help with as many chores as I can, but sometimes he is doing the opposite. lol.
The other day he successfully changed his brother's diaper ALL by himself! I only helped to lift Jaxton's bum so Kaiden could slide the diaper under! I was SHOCKED to say the least! Maybe by the time we have another kid, Kaiden will be a diaper champ! LOL!
<------- Kaiden's FIRST diaper change!
Kaiden also loves art! We try to cram in some form of art or science project every day! We usually use crayons, markers, watercolor pencils and free monster coloring pages offline! I also use his help while baking, cooking, etc! It's ALL ABOUT keeping this kid busy! So I often include him with whatever I have to do around the house. =D He loves spending time with me, loves helping, loves being independent and loves being busy!
And our lil Jaxton! He is such a doll! He is not as crazy as Kaiden but he sure tries to keep up with him! He loves his big brother dearly! You can just see it in his eyes, how badly he wants to run around and play with him. Here are some fun facts about our baby boy!
~He is now 9 months old!!!!
~He is teething but has NO teeth yet!
~Jaxton LOVES food and often competes with Jozlyn for crumbs on the floor! lol. His favorite food is probably Fruit Loops cereal!
~Jaxton's favorite toys are a fun Gumball machine he got for Christmas and a way fun Kaleidodisc toy!
~Jaxton gets a wardrobe change at least 4 times a day! Since he is crawling, teething and loves food, his clothes don't stay clean or dry for long! lol
~Jaxton can say "mama"!!! He has been saying it for about a month now!
~Jaxton's favorite game is Peek-a-Boo! OR when I throw him on a ride on toy and chase Kaiden around the house! Hahaha!
~Jaxton loves climbing on stuff. His favorite is the stairs, but he can only go up the first 2 steps! haha! I also walked in on him standing up in his crib for the first time today!
~Jaxton's favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He gets so excited when I sing it to him! lol
We just love our boys! And I feel so lucky to be able to stay at home with them all day!
How about an update on Elite Parking!? Our booting business is doing great! Darren loves being a manager, its definitley in his personality, and he has made many improvements to the company! We even hired 2 new guys! Our wonderful brother Dallen and our friend Josh! My cousin, Casey, still works for us too! Darren even planned a "work party" and took the guys out for bowling and pizza! The business is doing fabulously and the extra income will be so nice to have during Law School!
Darren is having a blast with probably the BEST internship EVER! He is working for the school and gets his own desk and looks over plans most days. Other days he goes to meetings with architects and the like. They pay and take him out to lunch all the time, so jealous, and he even gets paid for the time he eats! lol. He has gotten a quite a few compliments of how well is. He's caught wuite a few mistakes in plans and always throws out good ideas at meetings. His employers are super impressed with him! =D
And me!? I've been baking it up! And keeping super busy with the boys! I love having Dallen here because I can easily bake something and send him home with most of it to share with his roomies, so I've been baking more than usual! =D YUMM-OOOO!
How about an update on the Townhome from the previous posts!? Well, with the help of Darren's parents (ALL students require a co-signer for the loan) we were able to get the loan! We are now working with the current owners! And I'm having WAY too much fun redesigning and decorate it..... in my mind! I AM SOOOO EXCITED! Darren doesn't get excited over too much, but even he is excited!!! LOL!
Well that's if for now!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment