Well 2011 has been a FANTASTIC year! Seriously, looking back we have been so very blessed this past year! We are sad to see it go, but we're so excited for 2012 and all that we have planned! I can't believe Darren will be starting Law School!?!?!?! And I'll finally get to be in a CITY! lol. Not that Rexburg hasn't been good to us, we have made a lot of friends, but Darren and I are BEYOND ready to get out of here.
Hooray for the New Year! I hope it's as good if not better than last year!__
Kaiden is having a BLAST with his uncle Dallen aka new wrestling buddy! I guess just wrestling his daddy was getting kinda old. Kaiden was shy to Dallen and Matt at first but QUICKLY warmed up to the both of them. When he sees them all he wants to do is jump ALL over them! He will also cuddle down with them and sit through almost half a movie! lol. Dallen is also the world's BEST babysitter!
We love having this kid around!!! One day I'll remember to bust out my camera! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment