Header Picture

Header Picture

Monday, November 15, 2010

Bum Bum Bummmmm.....

Well, after not breaking a single tooth since 10 months, our son is starting to teeth again! Oh Joy! haha. He has his 2 bottom middles and the teeth that are breaking through are the ones to each side of the 2 middles.Poor kid. I guess he'll just get even more love and attention now!
Other than the whole teething ordeal, Darren and I have begun Holiday shopping! Another joy! lol. We are also very excited about next week, one because of Thanksgiving, and 2 because in 8 days we found out the gender of Romriell Baby #2! Which we're hoping is a lil brother for Kaiden! =) But of course we would love a little sister for him too! Whoever this baby is, they have been kicking me vigorously for the past 3 weeks! lol. Darren can't feel them yet.... Hopefully by 19 weeks he will though, thats when he was able to feel Kaiden. Just 2 more weeks until he gets to experience the magic!
To keep myself busy, I've been working on a quiet book for Kaiden. Oh its sooo much fun and I am definitely addicted to it. I have about 3 pages completed and alot more to go. Some of the pages Kaiden will have to grow into but I'm really enjoying making a project for him. Once it's done I'll post pictures!
Darren is excited to get through Wednesday since after that is the beginning of his Thanksgiving break! He works sooo hard at school he DESERVES a break! ANd Kaiden and I will be happy to have him with us 24/7 of that week!
Well, now ya'll are caught up to date!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment