When I got home I made sure Darren took a few 14 week preggo pics for me. I'm not sure Im showing yet, just full feeling. lol. (It must have been the lunch at Winger's just before! haha.) But I'm sure I will be popping soon! Here they are!
On to Kaiden... I think we are finally developing a solid routine. I love routines! He gets up at 8 am and takes a nap from 11 am- 12:30 pm. Then he goes to bed at 6 pm! Its been pretty great the past few days! Im still missing the days I had 3 extra hours to myself but thats okay. He's worth the sacrifice!
Mama and her silly baby!
Handsome Daddy!
Laughing while playing in the leaves!
Although it was a pretty cold day here in the (Ice-) Burg. We bundled Kaiden up and took him outside to play in the leaves. Which he turned out to LOVE! No surprise there! When we finally took him inside because it was getting just too cold, he kicked and screamed! He just loves it outside. Im thinking I'm going to hate this winter more and more!
Enjoy the video!!!
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment