We got our Boppy (and other things) out of storage for the new baby's arrival and Kaiden decided it was his! lol. This is his favorite way to relax for 5 minutes and drink his milk!
Goofy Boys!
My dad bought some new shoes while he was here and Kaiden decided it was a wagon/ sled! He had Grandpa pulling him all around.
Happy Boys!!!
Just so ya know Kaiden doesn't cuddle like this with us, like, ever! lol
Also my dad saw the things I've been sewing by hand and decided to buy me a sewing machine! I was so excited I about peed my pants! lol. It was really unexpected and totally made my day! He said its an early Mother's Day/ Birthday present. lol.

Brother CP6500
And with all the depressing weather Rexburg has been having lately Darren decided we needed some Spring Spirit, so he came home one day with this beautiful bouquet!!! I've felt like the luckiest girl ever this week!
Sounds like a fun week! And a new sewing machine...SUPER COOL. you'll be busy sewing up some super cute things for the new little guy!
ReplyDelete