Header Picture

Header Picture

Thursday, December 9, 2010

What a theme!

I've had the funnest time picking out a theme for this lil guy! And I think I've settled on one, are you ready? 101 Dalmatians! My family (specifically my sister and I) loved these movies. Enough for our mom to adopt a dalmatian all our own who we loved very much! And thus, I choose this theme! Downside? Well apparently this theme isn't very popular at the moment and all I can find is 1990's retro products on ebay. I even looked up Disney's online store and NOTHING! Some would think this is inconvenient, but I love a challenge! I would say however, the most annoying part is not being able to find crib bedding. Well I found a fun tool that lets you design your own crib bedding which is highly addictive and really fun (check out cribbedding.com for the tool), but who has $300 to spend on crib bedding!? I've heard making your own is fairly inexpensive and easy. But being a beginner anything sewing related will be hard for me! lol I might have my sister show me the ropes at Christmas since she said I could have her barely used machine!!! And I've already looked into the sewing group in my ward! Hooray for Relief Society!!! (If time and/or skill become an issue I've even thought about buying a solid light blue crib set and buying seperatley black and white polka dot sheets.) Also if anyone sees 101 Dalmatians themed (from the Disney movie not just any ol' dalmatian stuff) please let me know! I've seen a few clothes and a stuffed dalmatian puppy at Wal- Mart which gets me kinda excited that maybe they will be making a comeback! They sure need one, new stuff hasn't really been issued since 1996!
On to some good news, Kaiden is finally getting over his sinus infection and Darren has gotten over his cold! Nothing worse than having a sick family! I made Darren's favorite homemade candy, Buckeyes, for him the other day. He was VERY excited. Turns out Kaiden loves the stuff just as much as Darren! Well this next week is finals for Darren meaning he will be a very busy boy. But it will all pay off with his 3 weeks off including the time spent in Pennsylvania with my family! We're pretty excited for a relaxing vacation!
Well, TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment